Do you want to know about the combinations for the second marriage in astrology? Are you worried whether your first marriage will last or not? If yes, here is an article that puts some light on this topic.
But before continuing further let me clarify one thing. Planetary combinations and Yogas that indicate a second marriage in astrology can only be effective if there are no benefic planetary aspects or favourable planetary conjunctions. If there is a benefic aspect or if there are some beneficial planetary conjunctions in the birth chart, the first marriage itself may be fulfilling and long lasting and the chances of second marriage will be nullified.
Here are some combinations that indicate a second marriage in Vedic astrology. It is better if you keep these in mind during the process of matchmaking before marriage.
The following planetary combinations and Yogas, unless modified or nullified by other favourable factors in the horoscope, can result in more than one marriage. Please remember to not consider the isolated combinations of planets all conclusive. Analyze the chart as a whole before giving final predictions.
Combinations for Second Marriage in Astrology The Vedic Way
Following are some specific planetary combinations having which increases the chances of second marriage in astrology.
- When the 7th house lord in the birth chart is combust (by his proximity to the Sun), debilitated (without cancellation) or very weak in an inimical sign.
- The 7th lord afflicted by malefics in a malefic sign or debilitated and if Mercury or Saturn be in the 7th.
- If Mars, Venus, and Saturn occupy the 7th house and the Lagna lord be in the 8th house.
- If the Venus occupies a common sign and the ruler of this sign occupies his exaltation sign and the lord of the 7th house is weak.
- If the Lagna lord and the 7th house lord, as well as Karaka Venus, occupy dual signs.
- If the 8th house lord is in the 1st house or the 7th house.
- If the Lagna lord is in the 6th house.
- If the 2nd house lord is in the 6th house and if a malefic occupies the 7th house in the horoscope.
- If the 7th house lord along with a benefic planet occupies an inimical sign or his sign of debilitation and the 7th house is occupied by a malefic planet.
- If the significator of the spouse, the Graha Venus be with a malefic planet or occupy a sign of depression or inimical sign or eclipsed Navamsa.
- If 3 or more malefic Grahas occupy the 7th house
- If 3 or more malefic Grahas are in the 2nd house and are not aspected by the 2nd house lord.
- Three or more malefic planets in the 7th house may lead to second marriage, if not aspected by the 7th lord.
- If malefic planets occupy the 1st, the 2nd and the 7th houses in the horoscope and if the 7th house lord is located in the 1st house in his debility, inimical sign or eclipsed.
- If the Lagna is occupied by an exalted planet or the lord of the Lagna is himself exalted.
- If the Moon and Venus are strong and are in conjunction.
- If the 1st, 2nd and 6th house lords are conjoined with malefic planets and occupy the 7th house.
- If the 7th house lord Saturn is joined by a malefic planet.
- If a powerful Moon occupies the 3rd house from the 7th house lord.
- If the 2nd and 12th house lords are in the 3rd house and are aspected by the 9th house lord or the planet Jupiter.
- If the 7th and 11th house lords are in conjunction or in mutual aspect.
- If the 7th house lord is strong in a quadrant or a trine and in a benefic Varga aspected by the 10th house lord.
- If the ruler of the Navamsa occupied by the 7th lord is joined by a benefic planet and is in Parvata or higher Vargas and otherwise strong.
- If the 7th house lord be weak and the 7th house is aspected by or conjoined with a malefic planet.
- If the 2nd house lord is weak and if the 2nd house is occupied or aspected by a malefic planet, the native will have another wife while the first is living.
- If the lords of the 1 st and the 7th houses are in debility, inimical or eclipsed Navamsa, the native will have another wife while the first is living.
- If malefic planets occupy the 7th and 8th houses and Mars be in the 12th house, the native will have another wife while the first is living.